Wednesday, July 1, 2009

White Flag - Dido

I know u think that i shouldn't still love u or tell u that.
But if I didn't say it,well i'd still have felt it,where the sense in that?

I promise i'm not trying to make ur life harder or return to where we were

but i will go down with this ship,and i wont put my hands up n surrender.
There will be no white flag above my door.
Im in love,n always will be

i know i left too much mess n distruction to come back again.N i caused nothing but trouble,
i understand if u cant talk to me again
n if u live by d rules of it's over,
then i'm sure about make sense..

N when we meet,which im sure we will,
all of was there,will be there still.
I let it past,n hold my tongue,n u will think that i've move on..

No comments:

Post a Comment

PINDAH

Hello (again), Jakarta! It's nice to see you.. :) Setelah merantau 2.5 tahun di kota pempek, akhirnya saya kembali kota. semoga perma...